Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Movie and Meeting

The meeting and movie were great! It was so good to see everyone. Especially those from out of town! The verdict on The Other Boleyn Girl is that, while good historically it was a little smutty but over all not a bad read.

The Twilight movie while Extremely cheese was an enjoyable movie and as for me it has grown on me since I saw it and I would watch it again. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks to all who came.

I'm tyring to get a list together of those who would like to be members so we can communicate more effectively. Please e-mail me so I can compile the list: mejofred@yahoo.com . I will e-mail when the bog gets updated so we can all be on the same page so to speak.

The next meeting will be December 13th @ 6:30 @ Julie's house. So start reading The Christmas Sweater now. It's a quick read even for a slow reader(me), but if you like it like I did you may want to read it twice. GOOD BOOK!

Get fat on turkey and love! Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I could be there for the Christmas get together. We need to see your Bio on the blog. Love ya! Thanks for doing the blog.

    ReplyDelete