Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July's Book and Bio



Jennifer H.'s Bio:

HI! I am a friend of Rebecca's in good 'ole Iowa. She used to be my neighbor until she had to move away from me and make life on the street boring. :-)I have two kids (6 and 11) a hubbie and a dog. I work full time as a Technology Coordinator in a school district and I am addicted to Facebook. My goal is to start spending less recreational time inside my laptop and more inside a book. I used to read tons but haven't done enough for a long time! So I am excited to get back on track!I picked My Sister's Keeper as this month's book. I picked it because I really enjoy Jodi Picoult's writing and because I am interested in the topic of this book. I have a daughter that selfishly makes decisions everyday in regards to her brother with special needs...so of course this topics seems to interest me.


Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca: Great book if you need a good cathartic cry. It was a heartbreaking, tragic tear jerker, but I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete