Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August's Book (Jen G. pick)


I hope that everyone enjoyed last month's book. It's a great series. Those who did not get around to reading it, I highly recommend putting it on your to read list for a future time. A bit thanks to Keri for hosting last month! I'm still thinking about those french toast kabobs...they were delicious, and such a great idea too!

This months book is "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. It's a historical fiction that takes place in the 1960's during the Civil Rights movement. It's a New York Times Bestseller which really doesn't mean anything because so was "The Zookeepers Wife", but so far I'm really enjoying this book. I hope you all get a chance to read this month.

Julie will be hosting book club this month. The tentative date and time is August 14th at 6pm. Be sure to check FB for a more definitive date and time. Happy Reading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment