Thursday, January 5, 2012

January's Book

Happy 2012 ladies!  It's a new month and a new book.  This month the book is Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster.  It's so fun to have each of us picking a new book each month because there are so many books that I've never heard of before.  This is one of them.  I read that this book is really popular in Iran, and for those just learning english as a 2nd language.  It's also a classic piece of literature written in 1912, so I'm really excited to read it.  There was also a movie made with Fred Astair, and not sure who else.  Way fun!

Book club will be on Saturday January 28th at Susan Alexander's home.  I'm not sure of the address or time, but I'm sure it will all be posted on FB!  Can't wait to discuss.

I'll just throw this out in the blogger wind...Did anyone read last month's book?  Me...Me...I Did!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment